Tag: Pullmantur Cruceros

Travel & Public Transit

Royal Caribbean’s JV Pullmantur files for reorganisation

June 23, 2020

Via: Offshore Energy

Cruises Investment Holding owns 51 per cent of the Spanish cruise line, while RCL owns the remaining 49 per cent. Pullmantur operates three older cruise ships — the 2,733-passenger Sovereign, the 1828-passenger Horizon and the 2,752-passenger Monarch. As informed, Pullmantur’s […]